Energy Logistics (EL) is fully committed:
- To develop tailor-made services to our clients and to offer personalized solutions wherever possible.
- To provide and maintain all law-abiding documentation and keep records of all company transactions.
- To be fully committed to providing reliable, quality-driven services and cost-effective solutions to meet our client’s requirements and expectations.
- To be fully committed to continual improvement of the quality of our services.
- To have an effective system in selecting and managing our Sub Contractors and Vendors and make sure they strictly adhere to the same quality and law-abiding standards as required and followed by Energy Logistics.
- To make sure that all necessary resources are provided in order to always achieve the quality of services committed to our clients.
- Ensuring that the external and internal issues that are relevant to the purpose and the strategic direction, that affect the ability to achieve the intended results of the quality management system are being determined, monitored, and reviewed periodically.
- Ensuring that the needs and expectations of interested parties have been determined and understood by related staff.
- Ensuring that the principle of risk-based thinking is the methodology that is used in all company transactions.
Kurdistan, September 2020